You are in need of a bail bond and frankly, you do not have time to scour the Internet for hours comparing bail bond companies. Plus, many companies are relatively ambiguous about services and fees because they know many people will not bother to take the time to read the fine print when they are in a rush to just get their loved one out of jail ASAP. Well, our team here at Castaic Bail Bond Store is not about that trickery. Here are the questions we can answer for you:
- Question: How much do you charge?
- Answer: Here at Castaic Bail Bond Store, we charge the minimum 10% premium, which is 10% of the full bail amount. If bail is set at $50,000, the bail bond is $5,000.
- Question: How long do I have to pay for the bail bond?
- Answer: You will be set up on a customized payment plan that fits your financial situation.
- Question: Is there interest?
- Answer: No, we do not charge interest on any of our bail bonds.
- Question: Are discounts available?
- Answer: For select qualifying members, yes. We offer discounts for military members, AARP members, homeowners, or clients with private attorneys.
- Question: Where do you operate/ serve?
- Answer: We serve all of California. No matter what California jail your loved one is in, we can bail them out.
- Question: What are your hours?
- Answer: 24/7. People are arrested at all hours of the day, so even if it is 3 AM, our team will ready for you.
- Question: Who needs to know about this whole jail and bail situation?
- Answer: Only the people you chose. If you do not want other friends or family members involved that is fine by us. Confidentiality and privacy are very important to us.
- Question: How long does the bail bonds process take?
- Answer: Going over the details and finalizing paperwork can be done within a couple hours. We work as fast as we can, knowing that we have no time to waste. Processing the paperwork over at the jail may take a few hours.
- Question: Do I need to come to your office?
- Answer: We can typically complete everything over the phone, though if we do require an in-person meeting. Our bail agent can come to you, whatever is most convenient for you.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact Castaic Bail Bond Store right now for more information and for answers to any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to chatting with you, and remember, we will help you get that bail bond if you need one!