23 May Q&A Session on Bail Bonds
Posted at 03:35h in Bail Bonds in Newhall, Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita, Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita News, Lancaster Bail Bonds 0 Comments
Most people are not familiar with bail and bail bonds, which we see as a good thing, because it means they have never needed to use one. However, for those who do become involved in this industry and are in need of one, it is good to get the basics down. We get many of the same questions repeated from different clients.
- Question: What is bail?
- Answer: Bail is the temporary release of a defendant, a recently arrested individual. A certain amount of money must be paid in order for the defendant to be released and the defendant is also promising to show up for court appointments.
- Q: How much is the financial requirement for bail?
- A: The bail price will depend on what crime took place, whether the defendant has a criminal history, and what ties and relationships he or she has with the community. Each person’s bail will be different and can be a few thousand dollars to a couple million.
- Q: What if I cannot afford a bail that is thousands or millions?
- A: Anyone willing to assist the defendant in paying for bail can. There is also the option of getting a bail bond, which costs only 10% of the full bail amount. Bail bonds may require co-signers and collateral. Again, anyone willing to assist with paying and pledging collateral for a bail bond can. Most people use bail bonds.
- Q: Who can I get a bail bond from?
- A: Bradbury Bail Bond Store, one of California’s most trusted, reliable, and successful bail bonds companies.
If you have additional questions regarding bail or bail bonds, or would like a free consultation for a bail bond, get in touch with Bradbury Bail Bond Store today!