If someone you care about has recently been arrested, you probably have a lot of questions. If so, you have come to the right place. At Acton Bail Bond Store, our bail agents can answer any questions that you might have regarding your friend or family member’s arrest and bail. All you have to do is talk to one of our talented and caring agents.
Can you tell me what my friend or family member was arrested for?
- Yes, we can. Just give us your friend or family member’s name, birthday, and the county in which he or she got arrested. We use that information to find your loved one in the jail system so we can answer any of your questions.
- No. We are only licensed to bail people out of jail in California. If you want to bail someone in a state other than California, you will need to contact an agent in that state.
- Anyone who cares about your friend can bail him or her out of jail. You do not have to be related to someone in order to bail them out of jail.
- After the initial payment has been received, your loved one can be out in as little as 2 hours. However, the time can vary anywhere from 2 hours to several, depending on the current workload of the jail and the county in general.
- Pricing varies from case to case, and depends vastly on the people who are co-signing the bail bond.
- We accept a number of different payment methods: cash, checks and most major credit cards. We also have the ability to accept payments online, over the phone, or in person with one of our agents.
Can you bail my friend in Nevada out of jail?
Who can bail out my friend?
How long does it take for my loved one to be released?
How much do I have to put up front?
How do I make payments?
Our agents at Acton Bail Bond Store can answer all of these and more, all you have to do is talk to one of them. Our agents will guide you through the process pf rescuing a loved one from jail and will make sure you understand what is going on at all times.
To speak with a knowledgeable bail agent, contact Acton Bail Bond Store right now!